The Outline Of Your First 3 Sessions
- Here is my recommended 3 step program that the majority of my clients use
- However you’re more than welcome to create your own proposal so we can fit your specific needs for each session.
- We are extremely flexible and work around you. Your progression and development is what matters most to us.
A brief introduction into what I do and how cognitive mindfulness meditation will help you. You will learn:
- Mindful Listening – First steps into mindful meditation
- Mindful Body – Learning to live in the moment and increase focus
- Mindful Breathing – Discover how to reduce stress and anxiety
You’ll be using these tools and techniques to create a therapeutic approach to life. Bringing you the tranquility, peace and calmness you’re searching for.
Not only will you gain access to the informal and non-judgemental support forum to manage your well being. You’ll also learn from Deena how this will aid in your self-actualisation (turning negative thoughts and emotions into positive thoughts an emotions)
- Mindful Mind – Develop emotional intelligence and stillness
- Mindful Movement – Establishinga dyamic pratice
- Mindful Eating – A tasty session – using mindful earting exercices
Using these tools in session 2 you will begin to see your anxiety fade away as well as seeing yourself adopting a more nutrious diet to care for your body.
At this stage, all of our clients will be able to join a mental health and well-being group. The group is ideal for all who wish to engage in life skills and activities within an understanding and mindful environment
- Mindful Sleep – Learn to fall asleep peaceful and wake up smiling
- Mindful Heart – How mindfulness can improve our relationships
This maybe a social prescribing of meeting others and having ‘mind over natter’ – this is talking therapy. A humanistic approach to life